1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

New blow-thru Chevy truck in the works....

Discussion in 'Carbination Lounge' started by Brent Davis, Jan 27, 2008.

1. Brent Davis

2. larouchedem

sigh.

Thanks.

3. CW25

HAHA. I am still running that cheap ass thing. I think you sold it too me in like end of 04'. Still works fine. The HT3B hit the road after the first year, ran a odd ball GT series and now have a S400sx series waitng to be tired out. I had my doubts about that gate but it has been very good to me.

4. scatesracing

anything new on the truck....... looks bad azzzzz

5. Turbo C10

Thanks im in slow motion right now but i did just purchase a garrett 96mm.

6. tubbed68

i have a 68 c10 im doing a blow thru set up on and bought those same headers could you take a picture from the front of the motor im just tryin to see if they will clear my alternator and stuff also could you show me your turbo brace as well thank you

7. Brent Davis

My friend doesn't have the kit on the truck right now since he is just driving the truck on motor before he can build the turbo motor for it but as soon as he can bolt it back on, I will get you a few pics.

8. 71/454

tubbed68 I have that same set of headers on my 72 GMC. Where is your alternator drivers or pass side? Mine was on drivers and had to move it up and swap it to the other side of the bracket. I think it fits with a pass side alt bracket, I mocked up both ways but I cant remember how much stuff I had bolted on at the time. Give me your email and I will send you some pics. That would be faster than me learning how to post pics

9. Bowtie Guy

Subscribing.......
    Bowtie Guy
    PS> CHEVY TRUCKS RULE :chacha:

10. taank

bump?