1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Project Voodoo Buddy - a 300cc turbocharged scooter.

Discussion in 'The Turbo "Builds" Board' started by Punk.Kaos, Apr 5, 2024.

1. Punk.Kaos

I was out tinkering with ANOTHER of my turbo projects this afternoon to get it ready for the riding season and realized I'd never posted it here... So for something a little different here's my 2008 Genuine Buddy.

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

This bike started off as a 125cc carbureted scooter but is now running a 300cc engine from a Vespa GTS with Megasquirt EFI and a GT12 turbo!

Its been stretched 8 inches, lowered 2, and has a 12inch rear wheel.
    It runs E85 with a flex fuel sensor, has launch control, and two step rev limiter as well as water/meth injection.

The original 125cc engine put out 9.5HP, with this combo I clock in at 67HP at 25PSI boost. Its stupid fun to ride and something a little different for all you turbo aficionados!

Pro-SC, mld54 and TurboSnake281 like this.
  2. Russell

7x HP sounds about right! I can't decide if I think it looks like fun or a death trap. I bet you could troll some folks with it.

3. Punk.Kaos

Its 100% both :p Its probably the dumbest vehicle I've ever built and SUPER fun. I troll people pretty regularly with it when I can get them to pay attention to it at all! I had a very angry Corvette driver try and flat run me off the road when I blew him away two lights in a row. Couldn't BELIEVE how angry he got at being beat by a little scooter.

If I do the math on it it has a power/weight ratio of 656Hp/ton. The Bugatti Veyron only has 523. So below 80MPH I basically can't be caught!

Wallace, silver82GT and Russell like this.