1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

When to stage with a turbo?

Discussion in 'LS1, LS2, LS6, LT1, SBC Turbo and other GM Specfic Turbo Tech' started by zracer305, Jul 6, 2024.

1. zracer305

Is it best to go in first or second with turbos?

2. B E N

If you want to spool, second.

3. Forcefed86

Assuming you can get it lit on the first bulb, and bump into the 2nd bulb. I like to go 2nd so I'm not sitting there on the 2 step- cooking my trans fluid (among other things) for an excessive amount of time waiting on the other guy to stage.

If racing in events and you can't get the thing lit, you need to fix that before ya race IMO. Otherwise the guy cooking all his parts is going to be cussing you! :drive:

zracer305 likes this.
  4. zracer305

Thanks Ben

5. zracer305

Thank you Forcefed!!!
    Good to hear from you as always.

Forcefed86 likes this.