1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

On3 kits, explorer fead

Discussion in 'Newbie and Basic Turbo Tech Forum' started by ummduh, Oct 1, 2020.

1. ummduh

I meant literally the only option with NGK, lol. I put NGK in everything these days.

I don't know that I need to go colder, really. The 55s looked fine to me, not that I have a ton of experience reading plugs with e85. I think pics of the 55s are in this thread somewhere. I really only swapped to the tr6 due to the large gap of the 55s.

Plus I don't like autolite anymore, lol.

2. ummduh

This took so much longer than it should have.

IMG20240608184539.jpg #ad

3. Russell

Race Truck!

ummduh likes this.
  4. ummduh

Weight reduction has not NOT crossed my mind recently!

5. Russell

I am just messing with you. My mustang has AC. It doesn't currently work 30 year old compressor seals leaked all the gas out. I have another used compressor I plan to try. A seal kit is available I might try that.

With the whole street car vs race car debate. I say anything with AC is a street car. No AC = race car. LOL!

6. ummduh

Yea, I hear ya. I initially thought I had to put the ac back in... But the reality is that I take this thing out like 5 times a month, it's not likely to get driven for more than a half hour at a time... Turns out I don't really miss the ac.

Russell likes this.
  7. Russell

I am a wimp Drag week says I need AC! Lol!

ummduh likes this.